Over 25 Fiscally Sponsored Projects
The Ed Fund is proud to provide 501(C)(3) fiscal sponsorship to a range of WCCUSD schools, departments, and education-focused projects-nearly 25 sponsorships to date.
Fiscal Sponsorship may be the right choice for you if you want to focus on your project without having to worry about grant management, operational staff, insurance coverage, and human resources expertise. Fiscal sponsorship allows you the opportunity to devote your time to what matters to you—serving the students and schools of West Contra Costa.
To set-up a fiscal sponsorship with the Ed Fund, you should:
- Have a project that supports PK-12 students and/or communities in West Contra Costa.
- Be aligned with our values to eliminate inequities and mission to mobilize resources for our students and align efforts to ensure all students succeed in college, career, and life.
What We Provide
The Ed Fund administrative fee is 10% of all incoming revenue for the following:
- Receive and service grants
- Grant Writing
- Background and fingerprinting management
- Listing on website with ability to receive online contributions
- Administrative services such as program design and drafting budget for additional fees
- Fund based accounting services according to generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and included in our annual audit, as well as federal and state tax filings
How to Apply
Documents for Current Fiscal Projects
If you have questions, please contact Robert Bunce, Director of Strategic Partnerships at email@example.com or 510-233-1464.